Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

BEECH BLONDE.

October 13, 2011. Cold afternoon. The day I dyed my hair. went to a parlor then goin' crazzyyy to picked the best color that will definitely suits my personality and style and i ended up with the cutest one. Still no idea why I choose BEECH BLONDE! After two hours, teneeeennnn hey it's me, do i look like a foreigner??? haha But my babe (closefriend) said I looked like a...... guess what???? hmmm HAYLEY WILLIAMS. Omg, I was like. "Shet, achieve na achieve" haha Ohh. How I wish that I had her exact perfect red/orange hair. haha Wanting her hair make me feel so unique. gash! Idol ko kaya xa. PARAMORE! So I took some photos of my hair. It's kinda messy but It's meeeeeeeeeeee!
and for those people, asking who's Hayley Williams? here she is:

2 comments: