Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

it's her big day..

December 22, 2011.
20 yrs full of happiness and blessings..
maybe not a TEEN anymore but a pretty young lady..
a God-fearing girl. talented and sweet..
a lovable daughter and sister..
a moody but knows how to make you laugh..
a curly to straight hair..
a TRUE AND ONLY BESTFRIEND..
my sister, my twin, my buddy, my photograpger and my BHIE..
she is DANNAH KAY APA-AP ENOPRE..



i just want to greet my BEST girl.. a happy birthday..
i really love you and you know that.. thank you for being my true bestfriend despite of our distance in life.. (alam mu na yun ang ating mga tahanan) ahahahahhaha.. LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP TAYO!

i will always be there for you.. if you only know how i miss youuuu.. as in SUPER! AWw.. ndi na tayoo 2lad nung H.S.. ndi na tayo sabay kumakaen.. yayy! basta.. i miss our old days..
but i want to make some memories with you.. in a mature way.. ahaahahahha

eto ohh parang tayoo BFF blair and serena..


eto ang malupet.. when we were H.S pa.. aww.. we looks like amp.. NEVERMIND!






here's my super HUG and kiss for you bhie.. MUAH!.. *hugs so tight*

No comments:

Post a Comment