Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Into the forest.

These photos were photograph by my bestfriend/sister/THEPHOTOGRAPHER, Dannah Enopre. The photos were taken at eco park as a part of our dudaiz photoshoot (college friends). we personally picked our photographer. Well, i really don't know what's exactly my theme here, but I guess it's more on what I called "rawr thing"
As you can see, different faces of emotions, (nagpapakavain lang). Hey, and don't forget to say hi to my headbands here. One ribbon that i loved and a leopard inspired thing (bought by my friend on star city). oppss. i almost forgot my brouges here, from the ramp crossings gift from my loving papa dear. :)) I'm such a papa's girl. A not so late post, em' planning to create another soon. My creative mind is not working at this very moment. I promise my next blog would be better. Thank you for reading it. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment